By the fans, For the fans!
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: NYF's Top 150 Prospects - RBs
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:18 am 

Now this is the list I am watching with the most interest because of one of my fantasy dynasty teams. What is Lattimore's prognosis of actually being effective once healthy?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on FriendFeedShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TumblrShare on Google+
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:26 pm 

Killah Sith wrote:
Now this is the list I am watching with the most interest because of one of my fantasy dynasty teams. What is Lattimore's prognosis of actually being effective once healthy?

James Andrews says good. He is a very risky pick due to injuries. Two knees repaired. I think he slides into the fifth or sixth round. Hard to use a pick on someone that may never play at his former level.

The running back from Arkansas, Knile Davis, had a freakish combine. 4.37 forty. He's 227lb running back. Also has injury and fumbling concerns. Didn't look the same this year after coming back from injury. Also fumbled a lot this year. People believe he's worried about re-injury and it's causing the fumbles.

Christine Michael had a 46 inch high jump. That's almost 4feet vertically from standing. That's 6 and a 1/2 inch higher than the best wr. Michael also had a great forty time in the 4.4 range.

Michael is intriguing. He came from A&M and played with Tannehill. He had some injuries but is a good hard runner. I think Miami might target him as a replacement for Danielle Thomas.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 am 

Michael has an injury history, a fumbling history, and he was in his coach's doghouse this year. He;s also not much of a receiver. I don't really see him on the Phins' radar for all these reasons. He's got talent, I just think there's too many negatives.